Photostability ChamberWe are a leading Manufacturer of pid photo stability chamber and ohmkar photo stability chamber from Palghar, India.
PID Photo Stability Chamber
Approx. Price: Rs 1.4 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Temperature Range||15 C To 50 degree C|
|Humidity Range||40%RH To 80%|
|Capacity||90 to 1000 L|
|Voltage||230 V AC|
|Air Circulation||Forced air circulation for uniform temperature & humidity|
|Lighting System||Exposure of cool white florescent tube light for 1.2 mil Lux hours and UV-A light for 200 watt hours|
|Insulation||70 mm Puff|
|Material Grade||SS 304|
- Control system PID Control digital indication for Temperatures and Humidity.
- Safety alarm devices for Temperature and Humidity Overshoot.
- Sensors single Scanner Temperature & Humidity sensors will be provided.
- Cooling system make “EMERSON” with complete cooling accessories.
- S.S Boiler tank with accessories will be provided. Trays perforated Stainless Steel (SS 304) trays will be provided.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) will be provided. IQ, OQ, PQ documents will be provided.
- Under PQ we will perform the Calibration for 1 Hour and Validation will be performed for 24 Hours at one set value with empty conditions.
- Calibration and Validation certificates will be provided along with traceability certificates.
- Standby Cooling System
- Standby Boiler Tank
- Printer Interface
- Common Software PID
- Tenperature & Humidity Sensor
- UV Meter
- LUX Meter
Ohmkar Photo Stability Chamber
Approx. Price: Rs 80,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Temperature Range||15 to 50 Degree C|
|Humidity Range||40%RH To 80%RH|
|Material Grade||SS 304|
|Insulation||Double walled PUF insulation 70 mm modular panel.|
|Internal Size||60 x 63 x 60 cm|
|External Size||87.5 x 106.5 x 117 cm|
- Inner Full Viewing glass door and Outer door insulated with lock and key arrangement. Inner and Outer are sealed by silicon sponge rubber gasket.
- Lighting system: Exposure of cool white fluorescent tube light for 1.2 mil Lux hours and UV-A light for 200 watt hours per square meter on the test sample. Cool white, near ultraviolet, full spectrum, and dual source cool white luv banks designed to meet options 1 and 2 of current ICH/FDA guideline. Combined light exposure or individual light exposure with automatic light cut off system after exposure is achieved.Shelf mounted light tubes providing direct uninterrupted light to test sample interior illumination. UV florescent Light. UV Tube light.
- UV & Lux Meter: For measuring the intensity of UV lights and LUX meter is used for measuring the intensity of LUX.
- IQ,OQ,PQ,SOP Calibration & Validation.